Too Exited To Not Share

A few posts ago, I wrote about how I use SBG with my running.  I set goals for myself dealing with running whether it's about distance, speed, weight training, weight management, etc.  I work on these small goals until I feel that I'm proficient, then set new goals.

Things have been going great in my running world.  Three weeks ago I got a PR and just yesterday I earned my first medal.  Both accomplishments felt awesome and I own both of them.  The result is that I have even more motivation to go out there and do even better.

I hope my students feel this way.  I hope that as the school year is coming to a close that they are breaking their own personal records and perhaps receiving recognition for their accomplishments.  I hope they get that boost in motivation to not give up.



A few vanity photos:




Comments

  1. I am a runner too and know how important it is to set goals. Congratulations! Awesome job! Now, when is your next race?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many Congratulations! Awesome work! Perfect for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment